I don't have anything in particular to blog about today so I thought I'd post some interesting facts I found on the internet yesterday. See how many you were already aware of.
1. Your brain has the potential to remember everything you have ever experienced, read, heard and seen. The only problem is you can't recall it. But it's all in there somewhere.
2. Your body is constantly replacing cells so much so in fact you have a completely different body than you did seven years ago.
3. The amount of information your brain can hold is believed to be up to 1000 terabytes.
The IBM super computer, Watson, the one Jeopardy contestants competed against awhile ago,
has 16 terabytes of RAM.
4. With the sperm in your testicles right now (guys) you could repopulate Dallas and it would take you 6 months to repopulate the entire planet.
5. Everyone in your dreams you have seen while awake at some point in your life. (I think this must include people you've seen in movie, on television, etc.)
6. In your lifetime you will eat about 50 tons of food.
7. To exercise your legs the same amount of exercise your eyes get, you would need to walk 50 miles a day, every day.
8. In the next four years you will shed your body weight in dead skin.
9. Your hair grows about 12 mm month.
10. You constantly sweat - about two pints a day.
11. Pound for pound, when you were a baby you were stronger than an ox.
12. You react at speeds of 170 mph.
13. Aside from burning, your hair is so non-disintegrative it's basically indestructible.
14. 25,000,000 cells of your body died while you read this sentence (but your body made 200 billion more of them today so don't worry).
15. You were one cell for half an hour.
And there you have it...believe it or not. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the above statements. I just report 'em as I hear 'em.
Have a good week.