Monday, October 22, 2012

Ready to Scrap - at last!

Last night, with the help of Lloyd, I finally got my new scrapbooking room finished.  Just a few last minute tidying up things to do.  Since I spend (or would like to spend) a large part of my spare time creating layouts of family photos, this has been a very important project for me to complete. Here are some pictures of the finished project.

Lots of storage space for my scrapbooking supplies.
The door on the left is to the guest bedroom, the one on the right is the hall.

My worktable - big enough for two - and some framed layouts on the wall above it.

My paper rack holding my 12 x 12 cardstock and specialty papers,
sitting on a do-it-yourself shelf unit that I put together myself last night.
That's an owl shaped glass vase in the middle opening.


A corner view showing my lime green feature wall, worktable, paper
rack and my two comfy retro lime green chairs.

Another corner view including the work table, storage units, the window (one of two)
and half of the built-in cupboards that line the far wall of the room.  The
cupboards are full of my scrapbooking stuff.

So, that's where I'm planning on spending much of my time.  I'm hoping to entice Mickey to spend time down there with me - I even have a green chair with her name on it!

7 comments:

Emily said...

looks good! came together a lot since we were last down there

Mickey said...

looks like a wonderful place to create! So tidy! Can't wait to share some scrapping time with you!

RoeH said...

Looks like a great office!

Southhamsdarling said...

Wow! What a great room for you to work in. Lucky you!! Love the lime green wall, and those two lime green chairs. I don't think I would want to come out!! I would think that it will give you lots of inspiration. :)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That is a great place to be spending your time. Hope you are able to get a lot done.

Bev said...

What a beautiful work space!!! Bet it doesn't stay like that LOL!!!! I really miss my work area....

Delena said...

I love your organized space! Just a beautiful room to be creative with everything just a touch away.