Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Right Now

Right Now - 6:30 am, November 16, 2010



Outside my window... it's still dark. It still won't be completely light when I leave the house at 8:10 and will be twilight when I return at 4:40.



I am thinking... it's so nice to have family around - those visiting and those who live nearby. Our children who live farthest away are currently sleeping in the room just a blink away from this computer.



I am thankful for... technology and the way it allows us to stay current and in touch.



From the kitchen... my usual breakfast of oatmeal, cranberry/grape juice and a slice of toast.



I am wearing... jeans and navy shirt - dressing casual for my day with two of the smallest grandkids.



I am creating... visible memories in the form of scrapbook pages.



I am going... to start listening to Christmas music this week because I never get tired of it.



I am reading... a book a week this past year - so many books, so little time. Nora Roberts this week.



I am hoping... the snow holds off long enough for Mary and Greg to drive safely home through the mountains.



I am hearing... the quiet of a sleeping house and the gentle hum of my computer.



Around the house... is tidier than it's been in quite awhile. Hopefully it can stay that way.



One of my favorite things... is the smell of coconut lime verbena skin cream from the Bath and Body Shop - it transports me back to Arizona.



I don't understand... the technology that makes life so much easier, but that doesn't stop me from using it.



I wish... it was as easy to lose weight as it is to put it on in the first place.



A few plans for the rest of the week... work, relaxing evenings, Friday outing with Mickey.



A picture to share... a reminder of how beautiful our northern winters can be.



2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I for one LOVE your thoughts - enjoy them - I might even copy a couple of them! Thanks.

sandie

Mickey said...

Thanks for sharing all those wonderful thoughts.
Where did you take that lovely winter photo?