Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Whole Week of It!

I can't believe I spent a whole week - from last Monday till yesterday - doing nothing but scrapbooking!  Mickey and I had our own scrapbooking retreat/marathon here in Edmonton (alas, not in my super scrapbooking room in Lethbridge) which ended with a weekend on-line crop.  I am all scrapped out.

I'm a slow scrapper and managed to complete 18 layouts in that time.  We didn't get an accurate count of Mickey's total but it was easily double mine.



Mickey hard at work

Here's a sample of some of my layouts

I started with pictures of my grandparents.




.
And here's a few more.








I usually don't do layouts like this but one of the on-line crop challenges was
to do one about what I like about me.  I went for the light-hearted layout.


Another challenge required participants to do a two page layout from
a provided sketch





There were a few more, but they're buried somewhere on this computer.  I think I've posted enough anyway.

It was a fun week.  I don't know when I'll bet around to scrapbooking again.  I have a busy time ahead of me for awhile.

Have a good week.

8 comments:

Magpie said...

What a lot of work you've accomplished! Full of special memories too. And I see you're right on top of things with your hubby's recent birthday. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I could never come up with so many wonderful pages!!

RoeH said...

I just love the way you do that. The layouts are fascinating and so cute.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a great way to keep and display your photos. After the holidays I hope to do some but that will be in January when it's too nasty to do much of anything else. Meanwhile we have a new granddaughter coming, then Thanksgiving and Christmas to get through. You did a fantastic job!

Bev said...

A Pat what fun!! Your pages look wonderful!!

Mickey said...

Awesome Pat! That's a lot of scrapbooking we did! Love all your layouts and great continuing with the crop. I just '. It would have been fun to do the crop together. I know I would have been more productive!
Love our common passion for scrapbooking!

Granny Annie said...

This is such a tremendous art form and I cannot wrap my head around being organized enough to do it. I love the creativity of your pages. You have great talent in this arena.

Anonymous said...

I am a 70 year old Grandmother.
I did my first scrapbook with 90 pages. I added on the outside ribbons,
inside bling, blings as my Granddaughter who is now 19.

Is like me. Bling, bling. She loved it.I gave it to her last year. I had to put it in a dubble bag for her to carry it even to a table. I sort of went over the size. First Grandchild so you do things rather silly. Learn later.

Then I did the rest of G.Children. I have 6.

So way to go girl.

Everyone will love your work.

Very nice.