Today I Am...
1. Listening - with my windows wide open I hear the sounds of distant traffic, far-away voices, a few birds, all blended into a peaceful background music.
2. Eating - Oikos Greek Yogurt, coconut flavor...my mini-breakfast
3. Drinking - Pepsi Max - my guilty pleasure
4. Wearing - Black dress pants, turquoise blouse with black and white embroidery, an owl necklace, and turquoise Nike walking shoes.
5. Feeling - Well rested, peaceful, calm, happy, looking forward to lunch with two daughters and their families.
6. Weather - finally spring has come to Edmonton. It's a beautiful day, lots of white clouds in the blue sky, a light breeze. I've got my windows open to let in the air, smells and sounds of a lovely day.
7. Wanting - nothing to spoil the peace of this day.
8. Needing - more scrapbook adhesive so I can finish my scrapbook of my latest trip to Arizona.
9. Thinking - about my family and friends and how blessed I've been to have such a great group of people in my life.
10. Enjoying - this empty-nester stage of my life with the freedom to come and go as I please, yet with children and grandchildren close at hand when I need a 'kid fix'.
11. Anticipating - in the coming month, a trip to BC with Lloyd, Emily and Allan to watch Mary and Greg participate in a 50 km race and Layla and Emily run a 10 km. In the middle of May a trip to Winnipeg with three daughters, one daughter-in-law, and one son-in-law, to visit my sister and mother, combined with birthday celebrations for my mother (92), my sister and daughter Emily. Also, looking forward to my 65th birthday in May - a milestone to be celebrated.
I hope you're all having a pleasant weekend too.