Friday, May 25, 2012

Limes, Monkeys and Sinks

Just some random photos from our stay in Arizona so far.

Limes - picked fresh from the tree in our back yard

I squeezed some lime juice into my glass of Diet Pepsi and put a wedge on the glass for garnish. Took it out to the poolside for a photo and somehow got this strange angle which elongated the lime wedge in a bizarre fashion.  Sure tasted good though.

!
This sweet soft cuddly monkey was bought for Mickey's grandson. 
Doesn't he look all comfy sitting on the prickly Argentine Giant cactus

This is the beautiful sink in the washroom of Tia Rosa's where I had lunch with Roe and Laraine on Tuesday.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Pat

9 comments:

Magpie said...

What a unusual thing to happen in your photo. Too cool! It looks so refreshing poolside with your limes and all. Love that sink. I hope the little monkey didn't pick up an prickers. :)

RoeH said...

I'll have to check out that sink. Pretty! Since I was a tiny little monster and the Idaho Drug made lime-aids, I have love the taste of lime.

Granny Annie said...

It is easy to know why the monkey's eyes are so wide open. Yikes!

Bev said...

It must be hot down there? We are in Montana...and have snow:)... I thought that only happened in Alberta:0...I love lime in my coke/pepsi!!

Miycke said...

Love the lime photos! and that monkey I asked you to get at Kohls is adorable! The picture of you and it is
so cute!

Mickey said...

sorry of course it's Mickey!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Having your own lime tree to enjoy must be wonderful. I have tried lime juice in a pepsi before and it is refreshing. Hope your Saturday is a super one!

Belle said...

Great photos. I like lime in a drink also. My bathroom sink is old and looks awful. I would love to fix it like the one in the picture.

TARYTERRE said...

What an awesome sink. Cute monkey. BEAUTIFUL limes. A spritz in water is so refreshing. Have FUN.